• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SSPP] Separate Shipping Per Product----Support Forum

rpdesign

@@rpdesign

I replaced the original lines 13, 14, and 15 with those five lines. That eliminated the admin side error and I loaded the module. The version number showed up after loading. The module defaults to "on" so I immediately checked the front end. Upon checkout, while the system is loading the shipping rates, I got this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in.../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 117
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in ../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line ]135
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in...]/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 154
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in.../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 173
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in.../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line210
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in .../]catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 220
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in.../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 229
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 253
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in .../catalog/includes/modules/shipping/separate.php on line 277

Looks like the same issue in a different file.

-jerry-

I'm encountering the same problem! It seems as if the code doesn't know what

$status_query

is!

@@jhaugen @@neverforget98

ok this issue is being that you have no results for the query!!

You have to place something into the tables in order for this query to work.

How is the module going to work if you have nothing set up in the tables in the first place for your flat rates or your table rates? :-

So just place an

if ($status_query != ''){ // this checks for a blank query or a query with no results

/* change $status_query to what ever value the mysql_fetch_array is trying to fetch! */

before the line of the error message

/* change $status_query to what ever value the mysql_fetch_array is trying to fetch! */

and a

}

after the mysql_fetch_assoc or mysql_fetch_array

this will fix it for you and i'll go ahead and include these changes for you :thumbsup: I will have it uploaded as an addon in a day from now. 03/18/14

This is probably because you have the errors reporting on your server which is great!!!

Always backup your files! You will be glad you did

My add-ons :

SSPP Seperate Shipping Per Product v2.5| Support
Gift vouchers for SPPC 4.22 v2.1 | Support |
Catalog Infobox v1.0 | Sorry no support for Catalog Infobox |
HTML Mail v2.0 | Support |

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Separate Pricing Per Product Qty |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

Please download the current ver of catalog/includes/shipping/separate.php from the above link in the above post or from here: Replace your ver with this one.

separate.php

Edited by rpdesign

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

@@burt

yes i have since done this and thank you for your input.

I'll be looking through the addon for these calls

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks. I am new to OSC and have completed a new 2.3.2 install. All is running and set to go live with the exception of the shipping options.

My small home biz has nearly 200 products and I require the seperate ship options by product that this addon portends. (Thanks for getting it started!) I've read most of the latest posts here and wonder if you've had any luck with it on 2.3.2? How close it is to completetion (I see the latest upload is somewhat old & without the fixes mentioned here)?

I'm not much of a coder anymore, but not exactly ignorant either. I'll be glad to do some beta and report results if that will help move the project along.

- Mark -

• 2 weeks later...

@rpdesign

Hi Robert,

I appear to have a conflict issue with the addon Simply Hidden Products (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7117) which creates a db select error when hitting checkout_shipping.php due to its modifications in the catalog/includes/functions/database.php - can you recommend any changes to resolve this?

Also, is it possible to support percentages for the table rates? e.g. 199.99:12%,10000:0%

Many thanks

Ragnar

@@mpossible

well i reproduced the problem it used to be that you could download a attached file. Seems that for security reasons the forum decided if they are not img you can not view or download i'll upload the file to my server and you can download via a direct link!

Unfortunately i have lost my version that i've uploaded here, So i'll just have to rebuild it from the v 1.812. Give me until Sunday to do this. Or if you want i can maybe give you my v1.85 beta this will give you a few more functions and help with your error.

@@ragnarkarlsson

As i mentioned in my email you need to go to the Simply Hidden Products developer for this problem. I so not endorse messing with the default osCommerce functions if you need to produce a function put it in its own file. Because my module uses the default functions of osCommerce, fixing my module to work with one that has modified the database functions will not work. A simpler way to hide the products would be to modify the products_description or products tables with an additional field called p_hide or something similar and if p_hide = '1' hide the product . If you want I can make a better Simply Hidden Products module, but i have school and work 6 days a week. So limited free time.

I like your idea for percentages rate! (w00t)

I'll try to incorporate this in my current ver which is v1.85 which adds the function to apply default rates to 900 products and have individual rates for 100 products in a shop with 1000 products. So I'll work on the percentage rates as an additional table option :thumbsup:

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

@@mpossible

I have to give it to you in a pm or email you a copy :P I'll see if i still have a copy and send it off to you. Please comment on the ease of instalation etc... As far as your problem with downloading the php file just follow my instructions from the earlier post

So just place an

if ($status_query != ''){ // this checks for a blank query or a query with no results

before the line of the error message

and a

}

after the mysql_fetch_assoc or mysql_fetch_array

also if you have mysql_fetch_assoc or mysql_fetch_array in your ver

please replace with tep_db_fetch_array i believe in order for php v 5 to work better.

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

Robert,

Ok - Duh! Sorry I didn't catch this fully earlier. The install with the changes went well on v2.3.3 with a few exceptions as listed in the install directions. Some have been mentioned before but I'll recap:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource,

object given in [snip]\catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\shipping\separate.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource,

object given in [snip] \catalog\admin\includes\languages\english\separate_rate.php on line 14

Must make "mysql_fetch_assoc" change to "tep_db_fetch_array" to the above files as well .

Steps 5 & 6 don't apply to ver 2.3.3 though the left column box has SSPP... I haven't ck'd out PayPal yet.

Just now starting to come up to speed on the settings.

Thanks for all your work!

-Mark-

Hi all...

I appologize if this has been ask and answered, I searched without success.

I installed the module without issue.

I also configured the Shipping Module without issue.

But, when clicking on the menu item to configure Separate Shipping - Shiping Rates I get an empty screen with just the title "Separate Shipping Rates 1.81" and the search box. No errors and nothing else on the screen.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Henry

@@birdiebitsnbites

What version of OsCommerce are you running?

This could be that you loaded up the wrong ver of the admin/separate_rate.php file

What ver of my module? If it is truely v1.812 as in my signature and is showing as 1.81 i need to change this.

Update:

I will try to release v 1.852 as soon as i can it includes a better install file as well as a configuration section to help explain the settings. Also it includes a way to apply a default rate to several products but a select few so if you have 1000 products in your shop and all of them use a default flat or table rate but 100 separate products you can set individual rates for those 100 products

I will be also looking for a way to apply separate table modes to the individual products/categories so you can have one product based on weight, one product based on price, and one product based on the qty of the item for the table rates in the same basket!

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

RP,

Good to hear the new release is coming!

I saw in one of your tutorials

(

)

that separate shipping zones (i.e USA, Europe, SA etc.) was on your wish list. How far way is that?

- Mark -

Edited by mpossible

@@mpossible

that separate shipping zones (i.e USA, Europe, SA etc.) was on your wish list. How far way is that?

As with everything this takes time however a friend of mine in Australia has used the default zones shipping module successfully with no problems. However to integrate it within this module would have to take some re-thinking of how to call upon the zones for the individual products. I might just think about Developing a separate addon that intergrates with my SSPP module. hmmm this seems like a possible solution for my next vers in where i will have a separate config file for default language etc...

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@neverforget98 

Unfortunately, developing plugins for free takes time away from paid work so i do it on my free time. I'm just now updating for v2.2.x of OsCommerce If your talking about v3 of OsCommerce this is in the beta stages and needs some bugs worked out as with any new release. I'm sorry if this is essential to your shop, however the v1.813 should work for your needs. If you absolutely need the latest version, please help contribute to the future success of this plugin. I will be releasing v1.85 tonight after i debug for v2.3.x of oscommerce

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

• 1 month later...

Not a PHPer!

Tried to install this and got to step 5 where it says:

after

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'modules.php');

in admin/includes/column_left.php

That text isn't there in the file to place your suggested code after...

Can you help? Has admin/includes/column_left.php changed recently since you wrote the instructions? It is a new install...

Any help appreciated....

Russ

Please to help me what version of OsCommerce do you have and what folder did you use to install my module? @@uncoolthreads

For everyone else if you need help installing I need proper information from you.

Such as:

What version of OsCommerce are you using?

What version of my module are you using?

What step are you having a problem with?

Give me screenshots if possible

Descibe your problem in detail, not i installed your module and it doesn't work what is wrong?

If possible decribe what other modules you have installed

Edited by rpdesign

My add-ons :

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

I used a similar version for 2.2 for years and was excellent, I will have to wait for 2.3.x version

I am having a hard enough time trying to replicate my old shop using STS to this new css designing.

Jimmy

Edited by DVBHardware

I'm not a coder just a splicer.

I have Oscommerce 2.3.3.1, tried to install SSPP V1.85 and always got this error when go to checkout_shipping:

1054 - Unknown column 'p_ind' in 'where clause'

select distinct p_id, `p_rate`, p_free, p_status, p_per, (p_rate * cb.customers_basket_quantity) as p_qty, c_id, `c_rate`, c_free, c_status, c_per,(c_rate * cb.customers_basket_quantity ) as c_qty, cb.customers_basket_quantity, cb.customers_basket_id from shipping_rates , (select * from customers_basket where customers_id='1769' ) cb inner join products_to_categories ptc on (ptc.products_id = cb.products_id) where (p_status = '1' or c_status = '1' ) and (cb.products_id = p_id or ptc.categories_id = c_id) and (p_free = '0' and c_free = '0') and (p_ind and c_ind = '1')

[TEP STOP]

V1.812 works OK