Sign in to follow this  
pederb

[Contribution] Create Account & Order Maker

Hello,

Just installed this contrib "Create Account & Order Maker" (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8334) but I don't see a support thread so I figure I start one.

After installing I get following error message when clicking on "Create Customer" in admin,

Create an new Customer Account

Warning: require(includes/modules/account_details.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wihirt/public_html/catalog/addy/create_account.php on line 64

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/account_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wihirt/public_html/catalog/addy/create_account.php on line 64

And when clicking on "Create Order" I get,

Step 2 - Confirm existing customer account details or enter new customer/shipping/billing details.

Warning: require(includes/modules/create_order_details.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wihirt/public_html/catalog/addy/create_order.php on line 243

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/create_order_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wihirt/public_html/catalog/addy/create_order.php on line 243

What did I miss or do wrong?

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Edited by pederb

-Peder Beckman-

Kool Kat Jazz Records

Looks like you have not copied the new files to their correct locations.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I uploaded all the files again and now the error is gone, thxs.

But now when saving the page is blank and in the url bar is following,

http://www.koolkatjazz.com/catalog/******/HTTPS_SERVER/catalog/addy/edit_orders.php?oID=449&osCAdminID=3b3d046d9d9a86bdf79e6ae9016fe440

Any ideas?

-Peder Beckman-

Kool Kat Jazz Records

Love when people make great contibs but decides not have support :(

-Peder Beckman-

Kool Kat Jazz Records

Sorry - but I dont know what that error is - a blank page usually means a mistake in one of the file edits somewhere - all I can say is the mod worked on my site - so check all the edits that you made

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Thxs Heather,

I will recheck everything

Cheers

-Peder Beckman-

Kool Kat Jazz Records