• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help. Offer our clients to sell their product online

New Gaze Media

We plan to offer our clients to sell their product online. The payment cart and gateway will be on the client's website.

All payments through all clients will come to our main account and we pay each client weekly after taking our percentage.

The challege is that we like to keep control of the main data base of all our clients, plus whoever buys from them in our mother database on our server and NOT in their website where the shopping cart is going to be.

In other words, even though our client's customers will pay via their website, we have control over their client's data from our end. All data will be stored in our server instead of their, or if it is stored in their website then we need to have a duplicate stored in our server.

I hope I have been clear. Does any one have any solution?

Hello,

You won't be able to get anything standard to work for this, you may be able to start with something someone else wrote, but you will need to completely customize it to make it work correctly. We have built a few systems, one was for a multi-level marketing company whose consultants have their own "micro-site," the company runs all the cards, and the consultant gets credit for their purchases. You can set these up to replicate on a sub-domain, directory, or its own domain. None of these are easy to implement, so I would work with an experienced osCommerce developer that has done the same type of website previously.

You would need to make special rules on the credit card handling, to make being PCI compliant a possibility, if that is a concern. Thanks!

Matt D.

Atwoodz.com

Matt D.

Atwoodz.com

Atwoodz

osCommerce Experts

Archived