nathanmcnamara

Menu Systems

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to get some assistance or guidance. I'm a newbie to osCommerce, it would seem to me to be obvious that there must be some awesome add ons to make the default menu system more current day, or even Web 2.0

I simply can't find anything that currently works with the version 2.3. The only thing I can find is this addon http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7847 Which is an accordion styled menu.

If anyone can point me to some cool menus that work cross browser (i.e. current) I'd be very grateful.

Thank you.

if you look for click & work solution that works on all browsers (!!) then i recomand you MTS (mini template system) , his creator Multimixer is one of the elite coders for OSC .... its not free, but its price is more than fair . Look what have i doo with MTS in my new moto akumulator store (test) - not finish yet .... everything what you see is OSC 2.3 and MTS plus some minor code and CSS tweaks (minor in regard to complexity of MTS coding).

Edited by 1qay1qay

Baterije & Akumulatorji OsCommerce store

MTS also has drop down menu , but i didn use them. You can see and test all features on Multimxers site ... i don know if i can post link ... use google

Edited by 1qay1qay

Baterije & Akumulatorji OsCommerce store