• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with Live Support phpOnline

i am also getting this error

Creating msgdb Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 8

Creating cs Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 13

Creating bvars Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 5

Creating msgdb Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 8

Creating cs Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 13

Creating bvars Table...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 5

please help

i did install it. but it says to put some code code in colum_left there is no colum_left file in ver 2.3.1

you need to update the includes/boxes/live_support.php to work with 2.3.1 which means a rewrite of the box code so it can be controlled by the admin.

i am also getting this error

Creating msgdb Table...

Creating cs Table...

Creating bvars Table...

Creating msgdb Table...

Creating cs Table...

Creating bvars Table...

please help

you could try opening the live_support/install.php file and changing all instances of

TYPE=MyISAM

to

ENGINE=MyISAM

Although I am not entirely sure on that but its worth a go.

you need to update the includes/boxes/live_support.php to work with 2.3.1 which means a rewrite of the box code so it can be controlled by the admin.

do you know how to do that i cant write the code that well i can just modify it but that is to much for me is it hard to get it to work for 2.3.1

you could try opening the live_support/install.php file and changing all instances of

TYPE=MyISAM

to

ENGINE=MyISAM

Although I am not entirely sure on that but its worth a go.

PupStar thanks this did the trick I just need to get the box on the front end now