• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Suggestions for: WYSIWYG file editor

When you say "edit your pages", are you talking about editing, say, product description HTML, as opposed to editing the page source PHP? If the former (you want to add some WYSIWYG to a <textarea>), the CKeditor and Tiny MCE are good bets. If the latter, that's not feasible and is a bad idea.

Thank you all for your help. Mr Phil, It is for the product description HTML :) I will be checking out both suggestions to see which will work best for me.

I would also take a look at the Tiny MCE Editor. It is also easy to integrate and it has an amazing amount of options: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4563.

Matt D.

Atwoodz

Matt D, I followed that link, and found I had already been to that page and passed it up because it says to download both files, my problem is.....WHAT BOTH FILES? I have been searching on these forums and google for two days now. I can not seem to find a good link for a text editor for my product pages. I hate the way everything is just like a run-on sentence/paragraph.

I know this sounds bone-headed, but could you help me to understand what two files I am downloading? I don't want to download the wrong thing and screw up the progress I have made so far. I have OScommerce v 2.3.3.

Thanks for any help from any one in advance

Darla

Archived