• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is best Paypal module Os 2.3.1?

keijom

@@keijom

PayPal does work in v2.3.1, you just need to set it up correctly.

Chris

Yes Paypal express working. But I can not make the necessary settings (for exsample extra cost, if you are using Paypal).

The question is, is there any other functional version?

All the paypal modules included with oscommerce are fully functional. You just need to pick the one you want to use and install it and set it up correctly. Once set up you need to set up your preferences within your paypal account and all should be fine.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

You do not actually have to input anything for those when using PayPal Standard.

If you wish to use encrypted payments, then you will need to complete them. You can find info on that here...

• 1 year later...

Hello

happy new year from an old french blond

I was puzzled because for the first time I want to install a paypal module and didn't know how. Somebody from the paypal hotline advised me to use paypalstandart but she didn't understand why there was no field for the api code.

So if I understand you well, I just need to put the email of my paypal businessaccount (sorry as I told you I'm an old blond)

And could you tellme what the sandbox is . What is thedifference between sandbox and live.

Thank for your answers

Fran

The only thing I know is that I don't know anything.....

but I learn

You don't need an API code with paypal standard. Just install it, enable it and enter your paypal email address. It should work at that point. The sandbox is paypals test server and is only used for testing. It is a pain to use, in my opinion, and doesn't work exactly like the live server so unless you are a programmer needing to work on someone's site, you shouldn't use it. Instead, just test your site using the live server.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons