• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Explode product view

Hoezozinloos

I have been working on something like this on and off for a while now and finally have it working. I have also integrated jqZoom into it.

Here is a preview of what I have done.

previewzap.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

admin controlled and quite complicated.

Mark

Edited by PupStar

its no where near ready for commercial use as there is still lots of tidying up and tweaks to make. Its been a hobbyist project from the start and may stay that way for a while yet until I can get the time to work on it 100%.

It maybe quicker for you to hire someone to code one up for you although I suspect it would not be cheap.

My post was not to blow my own trumpet but to make aware that anything is possible.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi there I am looking for an image viewer to show up to 200 different fabrics. Rather than have 200 images in the product options screen, I would like the drop down lis for the product options and a single window which shows the different fabrics hey are selected .

Is here something out here like that (Using ver 2.3.4 BTW)

thank

Brian McNair