• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stamps.com and oscommerce

OilyPablo

• 4 weeks later...

Hi OilyPablo,

Yes, once you integrate with Stamps.com, you will be able to print labels for all USPS mail classes including Express Mail, Priority Mail and First Class Mail. You will also be able to import orders directly from OsCommerce and post back tracking information to your store. You do not need to manually enter postage for the chosen mail class as the software will automatically calculate and apply the necessary postage to your shipment.

For more detailed information on how to integrate with Stamps.com, check out: https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1218/kw/oscommerce

Hope this helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know.

Thanks!

Divya

Stamps.com

• 1 month later...

hi i integrated stamps.com module into my website but i didn't get my orders in stamps.com software.

i integrated based on the instructions given by stamps.com people then also i'm unable to import my orders.

it says there are no new orders for your website.

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance