• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with fedex

shorty883

I am trying to get fedex real time quotes on my site and i cant seem to pull any quotes i am using fedex web services

i get them on the checkout shipping page when testing it

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order. FedEx shipping_fedex.gif

Please enter a ZIP Code to obtain your shipping quote.

Or possibly:

If no rate is shown, the heavy weight of the item(s) in your Shopping Cart suggests a Request for Freight Quote, rather than FedEx Ground service, is recommended.

i do have testing info from fedex as well

can any help me out and tell me how i can fix this

hello dave i have looked and you send it is missing an address or zip code i have checked and i have both in there and the package is set i 1.00lbs i was told i could ship upto 150lbs which i am not even close to that. this is what i have in the admin side of the plug for the address

First line of street address

1403 poplar

Second line of street address

City name

round lake beach

State or Province name

il

Postal code

and it still tells me the same thing

how could i fix this

is that address yours or the customers?

Make sure your send-from address is correctly capitalized, Verify your account and password is correct.

if still no luck you could call fedex and ask if they are getting/sending data...

next would be to start debugiing fedexwebservices.php to see where your failing.

There are also a couple of documented lines in the file itself that can be experimented with...

What version of osc are you using?

Are upgrading from fedex direct? or new install?

Did you remove and reinstall the module as the previous person did?

Please continue this support to the main fedex thread

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

• 1 month later...

I am also getting the same issue.

I have all the credentials provided from FedEx, the module installed smoothly and I believe I have configured the module correctly.

I am getting this message when I go to checkout:

FedEx Please enter a ZIP Code to obtain your shipping quote.

Or possibly:

If no rate is shown, the heavy weight of the item(s) in your Shopping Cart suggests a Request for Freight Quote, rather than FedEx Ground service, is recommended.

Keep in mind that I have provided a postal code under the configuration > shipping/packaging tab and also set my max package weight to be 1.

Please help with this issue, and thank you in advance for any suggestions...

Update,

upon debugging the fedexwebservices.php I have found that none of my display statements after the "check for ready to ship" portion of the code are not diplaying. Maybe this is a clue??

I am trying to get fedex real time quotes on my site and i cant seem to pull any quotes i am using fedex web services

i get them on the checkout shipping page when testing it

Adam,

I just went to your site and noticed that your FedEx module is now working. Please let me know what your solution was to your original problem as I have the same problem. It has come to the point where I'm desperate to get this working now that I have spent over 20 hours on this issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jay

It's always good to read through the official support thread, at least from the most recent update forward.

Try this, it may help you.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/375063-fedex-web-services-v9/page__st__360#entry1655661

If you need more help please post to that thread. Thank you

-Dave

• 1 year later...

I'm having this same problem too and I've spent two days trying to work out what's going wrong and I'm tearing my hair out. The shipping weight of the product in the basket is 2kg which should be way under the max weight limit, the sender's address is set to exactly what is in the Fedex account. I've checked the key, password, meter and account ID a million times and still no luck. Did anyone find a solution to this?

I meant to say too that I've read the main support thread as suggested and have read it over and over and found only two people who had this problem, one of whom resolved it because their details were incorrect which I know isn't the case here and the other one never found a solution. Can someone help? Please, please, please?