• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with new IOSC 5.3 on mobile_checkout_shipping

Maestro2008

On line 12 I get an error. For now I've replaced the file with the older version from 5.2 rev3 and this will do. Now I can proceed in checkout, all the other files are correct.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/domains/***/public_html/webshop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php:8) in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/webshop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php on line 12

Also some things I've noticed:

TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL was not defined in languages/english/shopping_cart.php

IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE also in languages/english.php

Is there also a possibilty to add MATC (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8664) on IOSC?

Edited by Maestro2008

On line 12 I get an error. For now I've replaced the file with the older version from 5.2 rev3 and this will do. Now I can proceed in checkout, all the other files are correct.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/domains/***/public_html/webshop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php:8) in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/webshop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php on line 12

Also some things I've noticed:

TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL was not defined in languages/english/shopping_cart.php

IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE also in languages/english.php

Is there also a possibilty to add MATC (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8664) on IOSC?

Hello,

In mobile_checkout_shipping.php

remove this lines:

// avoid Chrome or IE's  "Confirm Form Resubmission" message
 if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == "POST"){ header(('Location: ' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING)); }

This is not necessary code it is just to avoid Chrome or IE's "Confirm Form Resubmission" message when jumping back from mobile_checkout_payment.php to mobile_checkout_shipping.php.

For the TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL was not defined in languages/english/shopping_cart.php you are right,

For the IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE also in languages/english.php it is present in the included file, but missing in the update instructions

I'll fix this in the next update.

Support for the MATC add-on is included in the support package:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8578

Allthough I'm planning to upload a newer version in the next days.

Please be patient

Thanks for the report and best regards

Rainer

PS. Please report if the issue in mobile_checkout shipping gets resolved, to include it as a troubleshooting fix in the next update.

Error is gone, but now when I try to choose an option, I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /_ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at *** Port 80

Error is gone, but now when I try to choose an option, I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /_ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at *** Port 80

Hello,

does this happen only in mobile_checkout_shipping or also in mobile_checkout_payment?

I setup a test account on your shop, but you have the old version installed, so I could not test it.

If you updated your old file, please post your code.

regards

Rainer

I've just uploaded the 5.3 file, I only got the problem on mobile_checkout_shipping, not on mobile_checkout_payment.

Here's the direct url: http://webshop.nagel-styliste.be/mobile_index.php

I visited your site and at least the iphone.css file is not updated. Check again the update instructions or use the new files for testing purpose.

You can post your updated file then I'll check it for errors.

rainer

I've updated the file using the one which is in the .rar and now it seems to work well (but it is still necessary to delete the two lines 'Confirm Form Resubmission' to get no error (also using Opera)). When I use the instructions in the .txt file to edit the original file I get the error. Maybe there is some mistake in your instruction txt-file?

Still, many thanx for the help so far!

This addon seems to be for version 2.2. Will it work also in 2.3.3?

yes, most of the included add-ons will work for both versions.

I've updated the file using the one which is in the .rar and now it seems to work well (but it is still necessary to delete the two lines 'Confirm Form Resubmission' to get no error (also using Opera)). When I use the instructions in the .txt file to edit the original file I get the error. Maybe there is some mistake in your instruction txt-file?

Still, many thanx for the help so far!

Hello,

can you please send me your manual updated files to check if there is an error in the install instructions:

to:

[email protected]

please attach all checkout files.

thanks and best regards

Rainer