• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin e-mails sadenly stopped

danil0

Hello everyone!

I have installed osc 2.2 and everything was working fine untill sadenly for some reason that I dont know, it stopped

1. sending order e-mail to customers

2. sending order e-mail to owner

3. sending admin email via mail.php

I tried the email_test.php "

<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'send')) {
   define('SEND_EMAILS', 'true');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['usehtml']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['usehtml'] == '1')) {
     define('EMAIL_USE_HTML', 'true');
   } else {
     define('EMAIL_USE_HTML', 'false');
   }
 }

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'send')) {
   mail($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_address'], '[php] ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subject'], 'This email has been sent from the native php mail() function.' . "\n\n" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['body']);

tep_mail($HTTP_POST_VARS['to'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['to_address'], '[osCommerce] ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subject'], 'This email has been sent from the email class osCommerce uses.' . "\n\n" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['body'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['from'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['from_address']);

echo 'E-Mails Sent!<br><br>';
 }
?>
<form name="emailtest" action="email_test.php" method="post">
E-Mail From: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('from'); ?><br>
E-Mail From Address: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('from_address'); ?><br><br>
E-Mail To: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('to'); ?><br>
E-Mail To Address: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('to_address'); ?><br><br>
Subject: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('subject'); ?><br><br>
Body:<br>
<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('body', 'virtual', 50, 7); ?>
<br><br>
<?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('usehtml', '1'); ?> Send as HTML (overrides the Administration Tool setting)<br><br>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="send"><input type="submit"><br><br><input type="reset">
</form>

" and worked fine.

The contact us form is working as well...

I tried so many compination to configuration, "E-Mail Address", "E-Mail From" and to "extra mails field" but with no luck.

Is there a way to find a solution to this?

Hello everyone!

I have installed osc 2.2 and everything was working fine untill sadenly for some reason that I dont know, it stopped

1. sending order e-mail to customers

2. sending order e-mail to owner

3. sending admin email via mail.php

I tried the email_test.php "

<?php
define('SEND_EMAILS', 'true');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['usehtml']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['usehtml'] == '1')) {
define('EMAIL_USE_HTML', 'true');
} else {
define('EMAIL_USE_HTML', 'false');
}
}

require('includes/application_top.php');

mail($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_address'], '[php] ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subject'], 'This email has been sent from the native php mail() function.' . "\n\n" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['body']);

tep_mail($HTTP_POST_VARS['to'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['to_address'], '[osCommerce] ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subject'], 'This email has been sent from the email class osCommerce uses.' . "\n\n" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['body'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['from'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['from_address']);

echo 'E-Mails Sent!<br><br>';
}
?>
<form name="emailtest" action="email_test.php" method="post">
E-Mail From: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('from'); ?><br>
E-Mail From Address: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('from_address'); ?><br><br>
E-Mail To: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('to'); ?><br>
E-Mail To Address: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('to_address'); ?><br><br>
Subject: <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('subject'); ?><br><br>
Body:<br>
<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('body', 'virtual', 50, 7); ?>
<br><br>
<?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('usehtml', '1'); ?> Send as HTML (overrides the Administration Tool setting)<br><br>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="send"><input type="submit"><br><br><input type="reset">
</form>

" and worked fine.

The contact us form is working as well...

I tried so many compination to configuration, "E-Mail Address", "E-Mail From" and to "extra mails field" but with no luck.

Is there a way to find a solution to this?

Hi,

"My Name" <[email protected]>

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Archived