• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can We Edit Buy Now Receipts? Can I Provide A URL In My Receipts At All?

x0r

Hi All!

First let me apologize if this has been asked and answered in the past. I have spent a good week searching and I simply cant find a direct answer. (The PayPal Support Number was also unable to answer).

I currently have a website which I sell an E-Book through. When this book is purchased through the Buy Now Button, I receive the notification and send them an e-mail with the URL to the book they have bought.

I would really like to set this up as an automated process.. ie: customer buys the book, paypal (or other service) sends a recipt and this recipt would contain the URL for the book. (The URL does not change, users dont have seperate passwords to access).

Is there a way in PayPal you can do this? All help is much appreciated!

I have attempted to ask on the PayPal Community but didnt get any reply :( I did a Google Search and found this resource!

Thanks

This is a support forums for users of oscommerce shopping cart software, and by using oscommerce as your shopping cart you could easily automate the purchase and download process.

Sorry! I saw PayPal.. Forum.. Support... Figured I might get the help I need and by the looks of your reply, I have got it!

I will have a read through the options :)

If anyone has used ocommerce and has done this, I would love to hear from you.