• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which USPS Add-On to use for a new 2.3.3 Store

Fedka

I just did a clean installation of 2.3.3, but its own USPS shipping module does not work - only shows Library rate and only for US.

I understand I need to install a add-on mdule, but there are several versions in the directory, some are not complete installations.

can someone point me to a clean working USPS module? I do not need any fancy features, just basic stuff for US and international shipping, small selection - First class, Priority and Express.

Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

An added problem to the default/included USPS Shipping Module for osC v2.3.3 is that it still lists the requirement of having an account with USPS Priority Mail.

"You will need to have registered an account with USPS at http://www.uspsprioritymail.com/et_regcert.html to use this module"

Thank you.

Judith

Ok, so going on the USPS website, I found the following url for registering to use their Ecommerce API: https://secure.shippingapis.com/

I've gone through the registration process, but as I have yet to hear bac (takes about 24 hours - from their website info) so I don't yet know if this will be "the fix."

Judith