• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEWBIE INSTALL OF MULTI ZONE TABLE SHIPPING

cutout-n-keep

Hiya,

I am relatively new to all this but have got my site up and running. BUT - desperately want multi zone shipping so I can set weight prices for UK, then Europe, then world zone 1 and world zone 2.

The problem is I have cleared the site before by accident having to start from scratch so really want talking through with baby steps as I am very nervous to change anything now its all working.

can anyone help?

@@cutout-n-keep

No, the INSTALL_v1.000.sql file only changes the configuration tables to allow you to configure the contribution from the admin area. However, the zone SQL files MAY over-write any zones you already have in place. This is normally ok, because you will create new zones with the contribution.

IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA TO BACK UP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES. JUST IN CASE ;)

Chris

Cheers. When I try and import the sql file I just get a pink window error code saying:

INSERT INTO configuration_group

VALUES (

", 'Multigeozone multi table shipping', the options which configure the multigeo zone multi table shipping module', 1'1'

My SQL said:

hash 1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'Primary'

what on earth does that all mean?

post-318249-0-65206300-1354829833_thumb.png