• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

sahilsaid

Hi all,

Site url: find-accessories.com

Created: around 3 months ago

When installed oscomerce 2.3 I also installed ultimate SEO URLs 5 and Kiss MT. Before oscommerce 2.3 I had Magento but removed it because of speed. I have had around 10 products on the site since then.

Since then None of my product pages or category pages are being indexed. I have links from 2 or 3 sites too. It is still not making any difference.

I have recently disabled USU5 and KISS MTT contribution to see if they are the culprit.

I do not have a robots.txt file.

I applied for reconsideration to google and they ssaid that there is no issues found with the site and everything is normal.

Can anyone please suggest what can be the problem.

Other contributions installed:

CKEditor_for_osC2.3+_1_2

GoogleFeeder_2.3

KissIT_image_thumbnailer_r9

moneybookers_QuickCheckout_IPN

short product description

simple_checkout_v3.02 (1)_1_2

SLiCK reCaptcha 1.0.1 for OSC 2.3.1

superfish_horizontal_navbar

TMS V1.0

Your site is listed: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&rlz=1R2GZAG_enUS444&sclient=psy-ab&q=site:www.find-accessories.com&rlz=1R2GZAG_enUS444&oq=site:www.find-accessories.com&gs_l=hp.3...72617.73369.1.73664.4.4.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.BfFUarYtpgI&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=180a41e538dea3d4&bpcl=39650382&biw=1379&bih=520. Google has your site as www but your links don't use that - should be fixed. Also, see my signature for addons I recommend for SEO. Three months isn't that long to get pages listed and since yours are not setup properly, that time will be longer.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I already have a XML sitemap that I submitted to google. @@Jack_mcs, I will definitely hav a look at the recommonded SEO addons in your signature.

Can you please tell me how do I go about setting all pages to have to www URL. Do I seta redirection using .htacces/Cpanel?

Thanks.

You have to first make sure your configure file is setup to use www. Then you need to do a redirect in the .htaccess file.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can also use google webmaster tools to set the domain index to only show with www in listings and treat with and without www as it was with www.

But correct setup shop is also required....

Archived