• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Support Forum] Facebook comments, diferent box on each article - Distintos comentarios de facebook en cada articulo

joacsnchz

***** ENGLISH *****

This module adds the normal facebook comment plugin below the product description, but on each product the comments are not the same (on the normal facebook plugin, the comments are the same in each product). So your customers now can comment about each product.

It also adds the login for facebook (optional)

You can download the current full package from this post

***** ESPAÑOL *****

Este modulo agrega el box de comentarios normal de facebook, debajo de la descripción del producto, pero a diferencia del plugin de facebook, este add-on permite que tengas un box distinto por cada articulo de tu tienda (no esteticamente, sino que los comentarios son distintos) a difrencia del plugin de facebook que solo te brinda un box. Tus compradores podrán dejar un comentario por cada uno de los productos de tu tienda. También te permite agregar el login, por si tus usuarios no están logeados en facebook.

Podes descargar el packete actual y completo desde este post

Facebook comments, diferent box on each article.zip

• 1 month later...

Hi =)

Just tried this one, but get something wrong here :(

When trying to install the modul, i get a white page. OK enough, it is installed when i look at the module page, but when i then refresh the catalog or go to a product, the comment comes both under the product as well as on the far top of the page outside the design?!?!

But if i uninstall the module, still the same white page, but OK enogh here as well, it`s gone. But the code is still in the product_info.php file, then the comment box show`s only 1 place, the correct place.

Any clue ??

Thanks

Kim

Hi again =)

Did not fix the issue over, so i tried to locate another way to implent the comments directly. It was a great idea, so i solved it with very little coding.

Just edit one file: product_info.php

Works like a sharm =)

<?php // FACEBOOK ?>
<?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?>

<!--Login facebook-->
   <br>
   <div class="login">
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
 var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
 if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
 js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
 js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/nb_NO/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=#########";
 fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-comments" data-href="<?php echo urlencode(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], 'NONSSL', false)); ?>" data-width="550" data-num-posts="15"></div>
    </div>
   <br>

<?php // FACEBOOK ?>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi =)

Just tried this one, but get something wrong here :(

When trying to install the modul, i get a white page. OK enough, it is installed when i look at the module page, but when i then refresh the catalog or go to a product, the comment comes both under the product as well as on the far top of the page outside the design?!?!

But if i uninstall the module, still the same white page, but OK enogh here as well, it`s gone. But the code is still in the product_info.php file, then the comment box show`s only 1 place, the correct place.

Any clue ??

Thanks

Kim

The exact same problems here. Any solutions?

It's a great idea, the app

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for this contribution it's work very greate. But I don't understand this steap in the install.txt:

4. In your oscommerce admin install the module on Modules>Social Bookmarks

I don't install any thing in admin and it work. Can you explain to me why we must install something in admin and where is the module to install in admin please?