Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
kelly236

United States Postal Service? need help! PLEASE!

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if someone could help me, I have an old 2.2 shop setup which was working great, I decided to offer free shipping so I temporarily shut of my usps module, by clicking false on the enable usps module and now when I turn it back on my user id is gone and it says "array" in the box

when I enter the username and click on update it won't save the username and goes back to saying "array" in the box, what am I doing wrong?

all id did was disable it, I did the samething with my Fedex shipping and when I turned that back on everything was fine,

PLEASE if anyone can help me, I really need to figure this out, THANK YOU so much for any help or direction with this.

Kelly

Find the add-on you have used for USPS and then check its instructions, you might have "overwritten" some of the needed code modifications.

it was so long ago , I'll have to dig to find that file again?

thank you I really appreciate you taking time to try and help me.

Kelly

Edited by kelly236

no all I did was turn it off to use free shipping and now all I see in the id box, it says array, so I delete it and enter my id but when I save it the dam Array shows back up and deosn't save or update the id, so I don't know what to do now.