• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cant login to admin?

bowen

for some reason i am now unable to access my admin area!?

no changes were made recently since i last logged in but no it keeps saying the login is incorrect then after a few attempts says i must wait 5 mins.

I have seen on other posts about clearing the admin table in phpmyadmin, which i have done, and created a new admin user when requested, but it still wont let me login. I have replaced the htaccess and the htpasswrd files and also removed them in an attempt to get into my admin area.

Not sure what else to try, does anyone have any other suggestions?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! sorry for my english. I have the same problem. I have read (another forums) that unlocking the folder passwords is a good solution (if you has folder whit passwords), try can be the solution. I have the same problem, but I do it by miself: put password in admin folder and then win this problem, tried go back whit the folder pass but the problem still here. Deleting the administrators in php and the history is the same. I will work today in looking for all the .htaccess files and config files. I'll Tell you if see something. Version is 2.3.2

@@komyo

try to use the same user - passwords in htacces layer and oscommerce admin log-in. Dont use different pairs. Oscommerce is trying to use htaccess login process and if it not similar to admin login you cant use it. Probably you have to wait for action recorder time limits.

Hi! This solve my problem. Thanks to Komyo!! @@bowen this was my solution, hope work for you.

Version is 2.3.2

Archived