• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which osCommerce version is suggested for a new develop web api service? Thanks!

kancart

Hi all,

We are going to develop a open http/json web api service for osCommerce like the following one.

https://github.com/honestwalker/Zencart-Web-API-service-by-Kancart.com-Mobile

Cause osCommerce has a long history, we are not sure which version is the best choice for us to start with.

1. Most usage.

2. Expand to support next release of osCommerce easily.

Any advise is appreciated! Thanks!

Regards,

Kancart

1. Most usage.

2.x

2. Expand to support next release of osCommerce easily.

3.x

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I'd use 2.3.3 as the base, 2.4 will be on the way soon but will be pretty similar in terms of functionality, I would then suggest keeping an eye on the 3.x development as once we get closer to stabilising the core codebase we will look to prepare a full functionality release which will be radically different to the 2.x series

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you every body! We finished osCommerce v2.3.0,v2.3.1,v2.3.2,v2.3.3 plugin development and upload to addon.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8705

You can use it as an osCommerce API service also.

Any feedback or advice please feel free to let me know. Thank you!

We are testing for 2.1rc and 2.2rc also. Should release their support later.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hello

i use kancart plugin from 2 mounth for my mobile web site oscommerce: m.itastore.it

i'm really happy to have chosen this service

the program works perfectly and the technical assistance answer me every days

when i started to use kancart my oscommerce version is very old but the kancart staff have resolved every problems!

i think that this plugin is the best on the web both for the price both for the semplicity of the use.

--------

ITALIANO

Io uso il plugin di kancart da 2 mesi sulla versione mobile del mio oscommerce: m.itastore.it

sono davvero contento di aver scelto questo servizio

il progrmamma funziona perfettamente e l'assistenza tecnica mi risponde ogni giorno

quando ho iniziato ad usare kancart la mia versione di oscommerce era molto vecchia ma lo staff di kancart ha risolto ogni problema!

io penso che questo sia il miglior plugin sul web sia a livello di prezzi sia per la semplicità nell'utilizzo.

www.itastore.it

m.itastore.it