sembrouille

define('TEXT_NEWSLETTER_VIEW', '<br /><br

/><span style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size:12px;">If you do not see this newsletter

correctly,</span><span style="font-family:Arial;

color:#007abe; font-size:12px;"> %s <u>visit our

version.</u></a></span><br

/><br />');

Thank you for providing this add on. Doing some testing everything looks to be working well and appears nicely.

I found out by trial and error that I had to have Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails set to true to get the email notifications to the customer to appear correctly.

Is there a way to toggle the email notifications <on and off> when someone subscribes or unsubscribes to the newsletter? I am referring to the emails sent to the shop owner when these actions occur. A shop owner may not want to see a lot of these notices after a while.

Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Is there a way to toggle the email notifications <on and off> when someone subscribes or unsubscribes to the newsletter? I am referring to the emails sent to the shop owner when these actions occur. A shop owner may not want to see a lot of these notices after a while.

Thanks

I see in files newsletter_desabonnement_success and newsletter_abonnement the code where these can be disabled.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

• 1 month later...

Thanks

You can disable the newsletter_boxe in the left or right column

• 3 weeks later...

How do you use this to make nice looking Newsletters? Is it possible to have a CKEditor on the newsletter creator?

What is the difference in newsletter and product_notification module?

Can you create a newsletter using HTML?

My newsletters are coming up as standard ugly text

• 3 weeks later...

You can't create orders with this addon, but you can send many Newsletters :)

Hi sembrouille,

how many newsletter(maximum) I can send? If I have about 20.000 emails in my DB, can I use this addon?

Can I send 100 newsletter every 10 second automatically?

Thank you for your reply.

okay - now it works - one last question - is it possible that i get this form to an separarte page - i don-t like it in the navi - i want to have an separate page - i know how to create this page - i only need the code

okay - now it works - one last question - is it possible that i get this form to an separarte page - i don-t like it in the navi - i want to have an separate page - i know how to create this page - i only need the code

are you sure you're in the right thread ?

How to upload a list of email address from outlook to subscriber?

I have a large list in outlook and instead of reintering each one I was wondering if I could copy past or upload them some how?

Do you know a way?

• 3 weeks later...

@@sembrouille

Hi Brouillard

:thumbsup:

Question just answered I couldn't see the forest for the trees yes just wanted a link on front page to latest newsletter never thought to look for the newsletter ID :blush:

Regards

Joli

PS: nice add on Thanks

Edited by joli1811
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.