• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with installing Consolidated Login with Guest Checkout for 2.3.1 v1.0

FantasyArt

Hi am hoping someone can help with this as I have tried to install this module but got stuck near the end process.

Restored all the files that was told to delete or modify with the backup files I took but get this error when trying to create an account now:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/create_account.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in/home5/fantata1/public_html/store/create_account.php on line 16

Can someone help please.

At this stage just want to be able to fix this so people can create an account like before.

No idea what you did, but the error is telling you that file includes/languages/english/create_account.php is missing

Place hat file back and this error will go away

Edited by multimixer

Sorry about that... thought I did post the name of the Module.

Module is called Consolidated Login with Guest Checkout for 2.3.1 v1.0

Link: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8434

Would be great if someone could help me out. Am new to all this and hard to follow things like when it asks to Merge the files and then at the end to do something with the sql file... sorry very new and only know the basic installs.

Would like some help installing this Module so that I can offer our customers the chance to purchase items on our store without creating an account.

If anyone can help please do so, so I can offer this for our customers.

Come on someone has to know how to install this properly or know of a simpler GUEST CHECKOUT MODULE that I could install.

Am really wanting to get this sorted asap so that I can allow my customers to have a fast and easy checkout without having to create an account with our store.

Any help appreciated please.

• 4 months later...

Does someone know how to change the default country in the dropdown list to country id 150?

Otherwise the contry works great.

I don't understand the most of what I'm reading but I do know how to read and copy/paste

Does someone know how to change the default country in the dropdown list to country id 150?

Otherwise the contry works great.

Fixed, my mistake

I don't understand the most of what I'm reading but I do know how to read and copy/paste

• 6 months later...

Come on someone has to know how to install this properly or know of a simpler GUEST CHECKOUT MODULE that I could install.

I bought Better Checkout from Toste & Jensen........It takes your customer straight to checking out, and at the end it offers them the option to save all of their info (creating an account) or they can click, "No thanks," and be on their way without setting up an account. Works great, didn't cost much, and they can install it for you if you need them to.

Here is the description:

http://www.tostejensen.com/better-checkout.html

Or you can click straight on the demo:

http://www.bettercheckout.com/

Good luck..........