• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Kaspersky is blocking me from my site

fqstore

I have just been blocked from my admin site and my web site. This just happened since last night. It shows HEUR: trojan script generic.

What do I do now? Has anybody else encountered this virus? Can anybody give advise to get me back on the web?

Chris,

I don't know anything about the internal operations of computers, servers and such. Here is what the flag reads.

http://filterqueenspecialties.com/store/

admin/login.php?oscadminid=sorr6j9u8mpej

q1avs2kueaqi7

Detected threat:

object is infected by HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Sounds like it is from OS Commerce, but like I said I know nothing about computers. I only know some html stuff and that is it.

I am looking for a person to be my personal goto when I need work or help. I had someone from commerce but she is not answering general emails either. I hope she is alright. Been leaving her mail for about a month. She would do some things for free and others I would pay for more involved issues. My local tech guy which got me started with Commerce says he does not know it so suggested I try the forum to find someone. But now this issue is here and I am really screwed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don

http://www.unmaskparasites.com/security-report/ shows an iframe for beforew.com.

I have PM'd you with a link to a comprehensive how to on my web site as well, there are also lots of guides on this frum as well.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived