• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem uploading images

mleggett

My name is Mike and am having problems uploading images for both categories and product images.

Having selected the images for upload to a product it will show just the usual square with no image in it. I have ensured that each image name is different in all cases as I am aware that attempting to load an image more than once can cause problems. Could it mean that an oscommerce version upgrade is required or is it just a problem of the image configuration not set correctly ?

Can anyone give advice on how to overcome this problem?

The website concerned is http://www.southerntractorspares.co.uk

PS. You will notice that the payment icon pictures have dissapeared.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

• 2 months later...

Its probably that the images have uploaded, but the image name has not been written to the database - look in the database at table products and see if its there. If it isn't you can edit the field with the correct image path/name.jpg . If that makes the image show, then you'll need to figure out why the database isn't collecting the right information

• 4 months later...

After I uploaded my logo which was a png the upload icon disappeared so I could not delete the image. If I refresh I can see it for a second but not long enough to remove my logo.

Archived