• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wishlist buttons in osc 2.3

vourlismenos

Since the wishlist contribution works in 2.3 with minimum changes, I've tried installing to to my site. It works fine so far, even though I'm still testing it.

I've been having probelms with the wishlist buttons though.

I've tried converting the two buttons in wishlist.php to the new format, but I've had no luck.

Currently they are like this:

<?php echo tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', 'Delete From Wishlist', 'name="delete_prod" value="delete_prod"') . " " . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', 'Add to Cart', 'name="add_prod" value="add_prod"'); ?>

Any ideas on how to convert them?

thanks

Hi Jim,

I already went through the guide and some other posts as well but I couldn't figure it out. I can convert simple buttons, but when values are added I kind of lose it. I'll have another look and post here, but any help would be appreciated.

Edited by vourlismenos

I think I can only get as far as

cho tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE_FROM_WISHLIST, 'icon', tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST), 'submit'

I know that is not correct, but I've been trying almost all day to adjust the wishlist...

Try this

echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE_FROM_WISHLIST, 'icon', tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, 'name=delete_prod  value=delete_prod'), 'primary')

Regards

Jim

Edit: Stupid comment box

Edited by kymation

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

im using

$params['type']="submit";
 $params['params']='alt = "'.IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE.'" title = "'.IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE.'" name="delete_prod_x" value="delete_prod"';
 echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE,null,null,'secondary',$params);

you can change the first null to be another symbol - like "icon" or "trash"

Jules

edit - the original used a button image thats why the delete_prod_x is needed

Edited by thejudge99