Seedspro

Product per customer

Dear all,

For one of our projects i need to have a special tool, maybe somebody can help me out a bit.

What I want to have is the flowing,

A customer logs in and can see a list of products only pre specified for this customer.

For instance (fictive) The customer owns a Volvo V70, we make a selection of all Volvo V70 parts and when he/she logs in only these products van be ordered, or will be visible on "private" page. It is not a big deal if other products can be ordered but the main focus need to be on the V70 list.

Hope somebody get my point ;)

Thanks a lot,

Frank

perhaps you can fit it into the orders table with quantities of 0, and have it shown in the order_history box which is visible when you login,

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

.How about letting the customer select the products using filets? There is a Year-Make_Model filter Addon for automotive sites, or there is the Products Specifications Addon that lets you set any filters you want.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks for the advises,

The thing is I need to keep it as simple as possible.

Let say we have 10.000 customers with all of there own a installation.

The girl that is working at the counter need to be able to place an order and get the correct products. She doesn't have any clue about technique's.

One mistake can have a big failure.

I was thinking about the flowing option.

The customer log's in to the account and will land on his own private category page filled with his/her products. where he or she can order from.

I'm thinking to a-just the my account menu, only need to find a way how to get the correct page automatically. probably by zipcode and company name.

anybody an idea if it will work out?

Thanks

Frank