• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product exportation, v2.3.1 to 2.3.3

Gasse1014life

hi all.

i want a new start with 2.3.3 cause after 5 year, i have do a lot of change in to all page and database.

and an update are unthinkable. lol

i have change structure of many pages & product_info table.

and databse have been adapt to fit both versions: v.2.3.1 and 2.3.2,

and no exportation add-on is working due to this.

whats the best way to export product_info and categories Db table,

to edit for fit 2.3.3??

thank you very much.

I have used http://www.mysqldiff.org/ to compare my custom database to the defaullt installation of 2.3.3 and made the necessary changes to my custom database with individual sql statements

you export just the structured sql, not the data for both and compare, though the contents of the configuration and configuration group table can be a bit tricky

not that you have to, but it is a possible route

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

if you have direct access to the mysql database, you can use Heidisql also freeware and a great easy to use tool

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived