• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

eparcel (Australia) backend system

frankl

We are creating a plugin to support Australia Post eparcel. This will be packaged up and made into a contribution if there is enough interest, input and beta testers.

Who can use eParcel?

eParcel is available to any customer who enters an agreement with Australia Post to despatch at least 1,000 parcels each year. It is suitable for smaller customers sending 1,000 per year up to larger companies who send over 100,000 per year.

http://auspost.com.au/business/eparcel.html

The important point is that you need to enter an agreement with Austrlia Post before you can use the eParcel system.

So far, we have:

• Page to enter and edit customer information to go on to the label;
  • Page to create a PDF file of the label ready to print (fully formatted and including barcode)
  • Create formatted xml manifest for upload to Australia Post (either via web upload or SFTP)
  • Create hardcopy manifest PDF for printing
  • All database entries, pages to review (and edit if necessary) labels printed and still to print, prepare manifest page and review/resend/reprint manifests.

The labels and manifests have already been approved by Australia Post for use in their systems.

Still to do:

Reply here if interested.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Frank, I use eParcel and currently I manually type each order into the eParcel website and create each consignment and article.

I would be interested in this. Please can you provide some details on how I could get my hands on it / test it / help etc

Any progress on this? As I don't use a windows operating system I cannot use eparcel online. Would that be different using your addon in oscommerce 2.3.x?

Regards,

John

• 1 year later...