• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do you find my Apple Macintosh store ?

valcenter

Read the sticky post in this channel; in order to have your osCommerce store reviewed you need to display "Powered by osCommerce" in the footer. If not we will have to delete this post :(

Thank you,

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

Je ne parlez Francais.. :D

Copyright ? 2003 ValCenter.ch - Site r?alis? par Telcomex Consulting

needs to be

Copyright ? 2003 ValCenter.ch - Site r?alis? par Telcomex Consulting - Powered by osCommerce

if you want to show / review the site here.

Merci beaucoup,

Mattieu

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

I like it, it's very clean. The images are of good quality the only thing it needs are enlargements.

Overall a very nice site.

Mattice

Thanks for comments. About enlargment of picture we have planned about a fixed size of 125x100 pixels, because I don't like the auto-reduce mode of oscommerce, I think the quality is not good when oscommerce reduce the picture automatically. But we are planing on additional pictures for products...

Thanks,

ValCenter.ch

[email protected]

Sm, Med, Lg Images contribution is well worth the look.

You might also consider either the Product Listing in Columns contribution or just play around with TD widths in http://www.valcenter.ch/index.php?cPath=9_74. Set the "Nom du produit+" TD width to 100% and use NOWRAP tags in the other to prevent text wrapping.

You might also consider tweaking the layout of the category and product_info pages. Check out TibetCollection (link in my sig file) for some ideas.

- Greg

Still no Powered by OSC acknowledgement, though...

I see a "G?r? avec osCommerce" ... if I only knew what that meant :D

Archived