• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buy w/o Login or Account

I remember seeing a contrib were they buy did not have to create and login to buy from the site, but now I can't find it, could have been for 2.2

Since I use PayPal for all sales, I really don't need login, do I ?

Please advice

Cheers

@@pederb

Because of increased fraud, your customer is either going to have to create an account on your site, or they will be required to create one with PayPal. You choose ! Personally, I would rather have my customers information on my site. There is no such thing as NO information required checkouts anymore.

Chris

@@14steve14

PWA still requires customers to enter thier name, address and postal (zip) code. The only thing it does not do is make an entry into the customers database table, the information is STILL required.

@@pederb

What if your customer doesn't currently have a PayPal account ? What if they are paying by credit card on the PayPal website ? Then, they still have to create an account. As I previously stated, I would rather have the customers information available to me, then to have it on someone else's site.

Chris