• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping (How To Add More Zones?)

rayjuan

hi all ,

ive installed the multi geo zone add on into my osc 2.3.1 platform and .. i understand by default there are 3 geo zones and 3 tables listed per geo zone..

question is...how do i increase the number of GEO ZONES? i will need like 5 of them...

i went into my admin under configurations -> MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping and ive changed the settings to display 5 geo zones but when i went back to my modules -> shipping -> Multigeo zone module and then some error messages appeared below..

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_ID in /home/themars/domains/themar-s.com/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 34

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_ID in /home/themars/domains/themar-s.com/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 38

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_5_ID in /home/themars/domains/themar-s.com/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 34

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_5_ID in /home/themars/domains/themar-s.com/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 3

May i know what could be the problem? when i set back the GEO ZONES to 3 .. the error messages dissapeared..

could someone please help me out here?

greatly appreciated !

rae

Edited by rayjuan

I believe you have to adjust the language files reread the install instructions

****************************************************************************************************

If you do more than 3 geo zones or more than 3 tables, you will need to add more language defines to the module's language file. These follow the pattern of:

MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_TEXT_TITLE

MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_ICON

MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_TABLE_$j_TEXT_WAY

where:

$n = geo zone number (in the shipping module) and

$j = table number

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Hi John!

many thanks for your reply. yes i just read the installation guide and went through the steps.

the language file you are referring to is it located at ---&--#62; public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/mzmt.php ?

if so. could you guide me through the steps on how do i add more language defines to it?

my current mzmt.php file currently displays 3 geo zones listed below

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Multiple geo zone shipping with multiple tables to each geo zone.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TEXT_TITLE', 'United Parcel Service (UPS)');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_ICON', 'shipping_ups.gif');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Ground');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Second Day');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', 'Next Day');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable2');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_ICON', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TEXT_TITLE', 'SingPost International Delivery');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ICON', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'International Delivery By SingPost (Air Parcel)');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'International Delivery By SingPost (Air Parcel)');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', 'International Delivery By SingPost (Air Parcel)');
?&--#62;

how do i go about adding another GEOZONE 4 and GEOZONE 5?

appreciate your kind advice..

many thanks !!

rae

Edited by rayjuan

• 1 year later...