• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

v2.3.2 Price discount per individual product

clint6998

I am looking for an add-on that will allow me to add a disscount depending on quantity on an individual item, not for a catagory or over all discount depenting on mltiple items purchased, but product specific.

I have tried a few but they are all either catagory or over all.

I did find one that does individual producs, QPBPP_v1_3_6, but it was built on an older version and some of the code is missing. this would seem to be the ideal add-on but I cant add all the code.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Clint

I installed that one and it is not item specific. I can set a range, lets say if they buy three they get a $15 diescount, but that then goes for any product, not just the one that I want it to go for.

The purpose that I am trying to accomplish is listing classes "products" and the more that register at once, the bigger the discount ($150). The problem is if someone buys 3 pieces of jewelry at $15 each, they then either net out to $0 for the total or net a negative amount owed (didnt take it that far). So I need to be able to set a discount per item individually.

Thanks,

Clint

ok, so I found an addon that does exactly what I want it to do and it works great ("Quantity Price Breaks Per Product"). The only problem is that when on the site (catalog/index.php), can you click on one of the catagories, none of the products show up.

See image:

post-297063-0-21859800-1345657791_thumb.png

When you first access the index.php page without clicking on a category, the prodocts show, but not once you click on the cat.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Clint

When I view the source of the live page, this is what I see:

<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">
<div class="ui-widget-header ui-corner-top infoBoxHeading">  
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="productListingHeader">	
  <tr>	  
<td align="center"></td>	  
	<td><a href="https://wwwxxxxx.biz/store/index.php?cPath=27&page=1&sort=2d" title="Sort products descendingly by Product Name" class="productListing-heading">Product Name+</a></td>	  
<td align="right"><a href="https://www.xxxx.biz/store/index.php?cPath=27&page=1&sort=3a" title="Sort products ascendingly by Price" class="productListing-heading">Price</a></td>	  
<td align="center">Buy Now</td>	
  </tr>  
 </table>
</div>
<div class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-bottom productListTable">  
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="productListingData">	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>	
  <tr>	  </tr>  
 </table>
</div>
</div>

For what ever reason, the page is not putting in the <td></td> tags and not filling in the product info. does anyone know what page populates this code?

Thanks,

Clint

Edited by clint6998