• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I don't get all the orders sent via email...

DesignAlot

Some orders come to my customer in emails, others don't. But what I really don't understand is this: My customer got a paypal receipt telling them someone paid them and the amount. When you login to the oscommerce store we made and look at orders, there is none there by that customer. But that customer is in the customers section with all contact info. Now my customer has to call this guy and ask what he ordered. Why would this happen and how can I improve things so we ALWAYS get an email notice?!

Os commerce version 2.3.1, Using Paypal website payments standard for payment method.

if customers do paypal payment and don't back to store, order is never finished so your client don't see any order.

Best is rewrite paypal module for redirecting into paypal after create an order (customer should go to paypal from checkout_success.php page).

if customers do paypal payment and don't back to store, order is never finished so your client don't see any order.

Best is rewrite paypal module for redirecting into paypal after create an order (customer should go to paypal from checkout_success.php page).

In 2.3 i think it should go to checkout_process.php not as suggested above.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

step by step:

1.shopping_cart.php

2.checkout_shipping.php

3.checkuot_payment.php

4.checkout_confirmation.php

5.checkout_process.php

6.checkout_success.php

7.paypal

then an order should be registered in database.

Archived