• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing in admin panel?

MTG Mania

Hiya guys,

Ok, I made my store live tonight (yay me!) annnnd while I get the order confirmations from linkpoint, I get no confirmation from the database nor is it in my admin panel. I have linkpoint set to redirect back to my store once the transaction is completed, God help me, but how do I fix this??? I don't even have a clue as to WHAT could be the issue!!!

Ok, a few other things I noticed, which leads me to believe this is a communication/permissions issue with the database or a widespread coding issue. I have it set to subtract stock, it is not doing it. It is also not letting customers change their passwords. they can login, but can't change it. it is also not "saving" the primary address, so you have to fill it out each and every time to get the shipping quotes.

Before your site went live, and you tested that everything worked, were you getting any errors. If you order using another payment module, does the system work as it should. What is the order status of the orders you have received.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

@@14steve14 Unfortunately that is a part we didn't think of testing(not very familiar with dealing with programming). We haven't tried the paypal module we will try it tomorrow when we have access to another paypal account. The system definitely doesn't work 100%.

When we go under customers/orders there are no orders listed there.

Maybe if we list the issues we have discovered(that we should have taken care of before making it live) you could help us figure out what could be the issue please?

Number 1: Customers address has to be added to the address book every time he/she logs in.

Number 2: Customers can't change password(message comes up:Your Current Password did not match the password in our records. Please try again.) and yes it is NOT the incorrect password

Number 3:Orders doesn't register, not even in the orders section in the database(that is why we are thinking a permission issue somewhere)

Number 4: Stock sold isn't deducted from amount in stock( and yes the subtract stock section under stock in admin panel is set to "True"

Number 5: No email with order(and items ordered) sent to us. And yes the email for orders is filled in and tested to work, just not with the store.

That is the only ones we can find as of now. If you have any ideas on what the issues could be we would greatly appreciate it.

Can anyone help me figure out WHY OSCommerce isn't "connecting" to my database? I seriously have NO CLUE as to what files I might even need to look at to START figuring this out.

Archived