• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Codes for Free Shipping

I am running a 2.3.1 store and would like to know if there is a way to add a functionality that would allow for a Discount Code that provides free shipping.

I know about the ability to set free shipping in the Order Totals Module under Shipping but that is not going to cut it for me because I only want customers with a code to be able to get free shipping.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry forgot to mention that I am using that... and it does not provide an option to merely provide free shipping. I would have to know the actual amount of shipping and that varies depending on where the package is going.

I am taking a look at the Discount Coupon contribution by KTG. I have been told this will give me options for free shipping.

Will post back within a day or two to let everyone know if this did what I was looking for.

• 3 weeks later...