• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal eCheque's & Order Status

JoshBowe

Hi everyone,

I noticed that we'd been getting quite a lot of PayPal eCheque payments of late, this isn't a problem but it's often easy to miss that it's an eCheque as when paying using an eCheque the payment goes into the 'Pending' status along with all of the other fully completed payments.

I was wondering if it was possible for just eCheque payments to be put into a status of their own 'Pending eCheques' automatically, then when the eCheque clears, for the status to be updated to 'Pending' so it goes in with the rest of the completed payments?

If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated. Thanks.

As long as it goes to pending status thats fine, as items should not be sent unless payments are completed. It will show in the customer orders list as pending awaiting you to update the status to completed. I am not aware of anything that will update this status automatically.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP