Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoey123

What stopped the payment?

3 posts in this topic

I noticed several times in 'Who's Online' that customers put my goods in 'User's shopping cart', but in the end they didn't buy it. So I am just wondering which factor stopped the payment? I use the MoneyBookers payment and can't pass the Secret Word confirmation but still use it. Does it impede the payment?

Thanks for any help.

Try installing the recover carts add on. You can then ask the customer for their reasons for not completing sales. We use it on our sites and quite often get a customer saying why they did not make the purchase. We have had reasons from just shopping around, postage too expensive and comparing prices. There is no real one reason. Just think how many times have you visited a webstore put something in the cart and then left the site.

zoey123 likes this

Try installing the recover carts add on. You can then ask the customer for their reasons for not completing sales. We use it on our sites and quite often get a customer saying why they did not make the purchase. We have had reasons from just shopping around, postage too expensive and comparing prices. There is no real one reason. Just think how many times have you visited a webstore put something in the cart and then left the site.

Make sense. Seems I have to be patient to real buyer.