• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multilingual Configuration Infobox

BdMdesigN

Moin Moin,

I have made the Configuration Infobox in the Admin CP multilingual.

If yor browser turn on german, it's shows the box in German.

If your brower in english, it's shows the box in english.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8497

Best Regards

Peter

Edited by BdMdesigN

1) This addon will drop anyones "configuration_group" table and replace it with the default groups (1 to 15) in 2 languages, english and german. In case you have any other data added to that table, it will get lost. Be careful !

2) The addon work under the assumption that you have to languages installed, german and english and that german has language_id=1 and english language_id=2. If you have any other language setup (eg english has language_id=1), it will probably not do exactly what you expect. Since osCommerce 2.3.1 install english by default with a language id of 1, and any other language will have a language id of 2 (like german) this is what will happen in most of the cases

Yes thats correct. Thats the reason, why i hade made a Sample in the readme file.

<Edit>

The standart Config and DB Files has only one Language in the configuration_group Table.

And thats english. There is no languages_id field in the original configuration_group table.

Have a look on the Original SQL File and you know what i mean.

</Edit>

Best Regards

Peter

Edited by BdMdesigN