• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

COD Module requirement

Halcyon56

Does anybody know if there is an add-on that will do the following (read below please), or maybe it's possible to achieve it with the COD module already included in osCommerce that installs by default?

This is what I need to achieve:

Besides the payment options that I already implemented, I need to develop a Cash on Delivery (COD) option in such a way that, when the client places his order on checkout the COD option is chosen and an email is sent to me with all the products he's ordered PLUS some required info (delivery address, full name, phone number, and a couple more things), that same email should also go to the client. I'm thinking maybe all this data can be gathered from his account + whatever products he has ordered, but one piece of information need in this email would be the option to choose hour to be delivered (something like between 2 and 4 pm). Upon delivery the client has the option to pay cash or use a VISA wireless POS (point of sale) unit and pay with his credit card or debit card.

Thanks in advance for your help.

JC

Edited by Halcyon56