• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Payments Standard

pweden

The individual products names are not passed to PayPal. Only the store name. Is there a way to fix this?

There are some mods folks have come up with for what you want. Either search support on this site, or google it, including the word oscommerce in the search terms.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Looking to convert my site to osC, I wish to stay with Paypal Standard (with which I have years of experience) rather than change to Paypal Express.

But I hunt in vain through the osC programs, looking for an 'include' or 'require' or 'define' statement which mentions paypal_standard.php.

Neither is the filename the value of a key/value pair, such that it could be referenced by key.

Which of the forum's helpful experts will explain to me how, exactly, 2.3.1 runs paypal_standard.php ?

Looking to convert my site to osC, I wish to stay with Paypal Standard (with which I have years of experience) rather than change to Paypal Express.

But I hunt in vain through the osC programs, looking for an 'include' or 'require' or 'define' statement which mentions paypal_standard.php.

Neither is the filename the value of a key/value pair, such that it could be referenced by key.

Which of the forum's helpful experts will explain to me how, exactly, 2.3.1 runs paypal_standard.php ?

Hijacking someone elses thread wont help get the answer you want. Saying that if you open the oscommerce files and look in catalog/includes/modules/payment you will find the paypal standard php file. This file is installed via the admin area

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

For the sake of the future searcher in the forum archive, it seemed preferable to not start a new thread on an old topic.

He is presented with dozens of threads, all on much the same theme, and having the usual gaps and overlaps in the information that they offer.

But, with hindsight, I can see that it looks like I barged into the conversation and I apologise.