• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pictures on the left column

belilan

Hello,

I succeeded to add pictures on the left column of my site by adding this code in temlpate_bottom.php

<div><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'sidepic')) { echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); }?></div>
 <div><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'sidepic1')) { echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); }?></div>
 <div><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'sidepic2')) { echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); }?></div

and then adding a banner, in group called "sidepic", "sidepic1","sidepic2", etc.

My only small problem, as you can see on the printcapture in attachment is that the banners are touching themselves. banner 1 is touching banner 2.

Does anyone know how I can have a space between each of them.

Thank you.

post-312621-0-95818400-1341997559_thumb.jpg

Ok, so you posted a code above

There is 3 times a <div>, can you see it? This you replace with what I gave you

PS Obviously you didn't spend enough time reading, so maybe you spend some more ? From what I see, you try to get someone to tell you exactly what you have to copy paste. That's not exactly "learning", is it?

perfect. It works great thank you.

PS: Actually, I did learn some things, because I succeeded to do some things myslef that I wold never have been able to do before.

I only posted the problems I get.

But I will definately spend more time on it.

The problem is, that I have no knowledge in html, in php or css, and I don't really know where to start.

The problem is, that I have no knowledge in html, in php or css, and I don't really know where to start.

You need to start somewhere, best with basic html and css

On the forum: Don't ask people to tel you what to copy paste blind, because you\ll never learn

Only way to learn is to sit and spend hours reading and then try

Archived