• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC 2.3.1 - REPORTS - Customer Orders -Total - the total is not showing after migration to 2.3.1

nedragdnuos

Hi everyone,

I have just completed my database migration from my 2.2rca store to my brand spanking new 2.3.1 store (all still on wamp, wil go live, fingers crossed on my stores anniversary 20th July)

anyways....

The migration went without a hitch... hmm should I say that just yet.... all the data from each sql entry (I migrated each database component individually from sql dumps and compared them to 2.3.1 and modified whatever needed modifying then dumped them perfectly into the clean 2.3.1 databse via phpadmin) and all items turned up in the test shop perfectly, just as the 2.2rca live shop shows with everything working nicely...

Except for the section under REPORTS - Best Customer Orders - Total.

Whenever I go to check that item in the reports tab section it shows the customers in the same order as per the live store, with best customer at number 1, but the $$ totals are showing all as zero all the way down the right column.

As I have said I went through each individual database component and migrated it across and everything else is there (as far as I know for the moment) but this one item seems to be missing.

If anyone can shed some light on where to look in either the database for this query, or maybe its lurking in one of the php files somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im just doing a quick bump on this topic to let people know that I found the problem.

It was in my localization - currencies setup, I forgot to set the main currency as default - and it also needed 2 decimal places for some reason on my particular setup anyway - even though every other price was showing correctly in both admin and catalog side.

Anyways, best I let everyone know it was a simple fix that was right under my nose.

Cheers!

Archived