• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom printing of goods on a store

hoogie

Hi,

I'm looking to set up a store for a customer which will allow hom to sell custom printed items such as T-Shirts, mugs, hat etc. Is there an add on which allows customers to upload images and add text so they can preview goods and save the result before ordering? I have seen this type of thing available on some sites on the web but not sure if OSC has this.

Thanks

@@hoogie

First of all, is this your first time using osCommerce ? If so, then you should not be offering services to your clients for osCommerce.

Secondly, there are commercial add ons available to do what you would like, but there are no FREE contributions available on this site.

Chris

@@hoogie

First of all, is this your first time using osCommerce ? If so, then you should not be offering services to your clients for osCommerce.

Secondly, there are commercial add ons available to do what you would like, but there are no FREE contributions available on this site.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response. This isn't my first time doing an oscommerce site and I am familiar with setting up oscommerce stores and using the great addons which are available. Maybe i was unclear in my statement, but i just wanted to find out what would be best to use either free or commercial for OSC 2.3.1. If there are no FREE addons then what is available commercially? I have seen addons for other ecommerce solutions but would prefer to stick with OSC given i am familiar with it already.

Thanks

@@hoogie

Check for www.pdesigner.net/en/custom-t-shirt-for-oscommerce on.

Hi Praful,

Many thanks for the link and information. I'll have a look and see if it can do. As mentioned earlier, i was looking for either a free or commercial product as this is a very specfic requirement that i have not done before hence me reaching out to the community.

Have a great day!

:)

Edited by Jan Zonjee