The e-commerce.

change the header

luigicosta

I would change the header and put the following in writing:

LOGIN | REGISTER

and when a customer registers or does the login

the writing must change this way:

HI, NOMECUSTOMER | LOGOUT

how can I do to copy part of this code to suit my project?

and also I can not align the images written with some image?

thanks

<div id="headerShortcuts">
<?php
 echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS . ($cart->count_contents() > 0 ? ' (' . $cart->count_contents() . ')' : ''), 'cart', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART)) .
   tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT, 'triangle-1-e', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) .
   tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT, 'person', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
 if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF, null, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'));
 }
?>
 </div>

my web http://www.footballshirtstar.com

found......

<?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a> | <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a> <?php } else { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>" ><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a> | <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_REGISTRATI; ?></a> <?php } ?>

Archived