Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xvoyance

where do firefox store my administrator password?

Somehow FIrefox stored a previous version of my administrator password.

Whenever I tried to login using firefox it say my password is incorrect, and need retry.

But after retry it is the same.

I have tried to delete the cookie.

But no use.

Sometimes it just automatically recovered.

Anyone know how to fix such problem?

It's in tools->Options->Security. But that is only a stored password, not necessairly the correct one. Try using IE or Chrome (assuming those are not storing the login) to make sure you are using the correct login. Once you have the correct one, login with it in FF and it will ask you if you want to change the stored login.

It's in tools->Options->Security. But that is only a stored password, not necessairly the correct one. Try using IE or Chrome (assuming those are not storing the login) to make sure you are using the correct login. Once you have the correct one, login with it in FF and it will ask you if you want to change the stored login.

I am sure my password is correct. But the problem is I reinstalled the OSC system from one free website to another, and perhaps changed OSC installation directory from catalog to books. Which one caused the strange problem is unknown.

Previously everytime I tried to login, a popup window with my stored password will appear.

Now, sometimes it still appear but after enter it said incorrect, or it do not appear but say my password is incorrect.

Any how I tried to enter it, no use.

I tried to enter by IE, it appears another message saying the host website is under review of my page, which is another strange message. :(