• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Monitor

Hi

I just installed oscommerce product manager

I got the main categories displayed but I have not got the sub categories and the products displayed

What have I done wrong?

Thanks

Ian

I added product monitr pro to my site and have had no problems. I would check the install files and see if yoou have missed anything. If i recall the install was straight forward.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Hi Steve

Could you provide me the link for the download of your product manager as I am thinking it could be to do with the php file that has to be uploaded to the server

Is that ok

Ian

The version I have got installed is for Windows (oscpmwin) 0.4.1 (build 683) and just noticed its for 2.2 and not 2.3 which is what mine is

Is there a oscommerce product manager for 2.3 as I am guessing why its not working correctly

Ian

Ian

I was replying to the first post in the thread about product monitor, not your second post. My fault should have made it clearer.

I looked at that addon but it was only for version 2.2 and would need a lot of altering to work with 2.3.1. If you look at the forum on that site to be found here http://www.mariovaldez.net/webapps/forums/viewforum.php?f=12 i think the whole thing is dead. No new posts in over 12 months. Unless you know coding, i would find something else like easy populate.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Hi

Thank you for the reply

Yeah think I will leave it then, as dont know enough coding to alter it to work with 2.3.1

Thank you again for the reply, appreciate it

Ian