• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my new web

vkd1980

I just had a quick look at your store. When i saw that it was a book store, i thought i was going to see a good website with a good setup which included book search by isbn and the like. What a disapointment that was. Your site looks like a template, which is quite obvious because it is selling something else ie wheels and tyres.

If you want your store looked at, at least load your store as it intends to be. At present your template designer has done a good job to sell wheels and tyres.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

@@14steve14

thank you for your review

am working on the Advanced Search Part of Bookstore ie, ISBN, Author etc....,

I am modifying the template which is actually written for Tyre store. I have modified a Lot. and installed around 12 Addons. !!!

Use http://www.webpagetest.org to check how big your website is.. you should shrink it by at least 50%.. And having a bookstore with a considerable number of books running on osCOmmerce is quite a task, done that ourselfs (3.5 million articles). (see www.unibooks.ch). In your registration form you ask for many, maybe too many info - only ask for stuff you really need to know, your customers will get tired otherwise.. and you lack a about us/impressum site.

@@vkd1980

Had quick review of site and would like to recommend

- Add Customer Testimonials addon so that customer can share their experience.

- Add wishlist.

Praful

Like post..hit LIKE button.

osCommerce | Joomla | WordPress | Magento | SEO | CakePHP | CI

Guaranteed Website Speed Optimization!!

I'm sorry, but what exactly do you want to be reviewed and what for?

This is a ready template, that you can see very often recently, I've seen it 5 0r 6 times at least. Must be some "wild" free sample or something

Do you want to know if the template is a good one? You didn't even add any products

I would suggest you set up a store first, add your products, customize the design, change any functionality depending on your needs, then you ask for a review

@@multimixer

Thank you for your Suggestions

First of All I am a Newbie in OSC, Its a ready template, and I am modifying it for a Bookstore. I think that I have Achieved a Little, and Lots of Modifications are pending. Why I submitted a review is to asses how good I in my first Project.

Store will be Live within One month and will be back after Live !!!!

Store will be Live within One month and will be back after Live !!!!

Dude, if this store is live within a month with a considerable amount of books and a working search engine, i'll send you a bottle of Moët. Getting an onlineshop ready always! takes much more time than what one thinks ;)

@@borisr

Yes I know it will take Enough time,

I have 13 years experience in a Book shop in both Sales and Computerization , I am setting up one team only for Updating Products.

I myself given a target of One year for a full fledged Online Bookstore.with around 30000 Titles :rolleyes:

Archived