• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UNDEFINED folder

RCHobbyAddict

@

First problem, your sessions and cookies are not configured properly

Second, Your create account page is complicated and has unnecessary fields which would hinder most customers from even creating an account.

Third, You don't have an SSL in place, I would never enter my REAL information into your site.

Fourth, the point system gives the customer an error during the checkout process, it states they don't have enough points etc, this would prompt most customers to leave your website.

Fifth, Your Support, New Products and About us buttons are linked to the wrong pages on your site.

Sixth, the reCaptcha should not be two 8 letter words.....that's just plain annoying.

Just my opinions.

Chris

@

When you enter an osCommerce site you are assigned an OSCID, that OSCID is visible the first couple of clicks and then should no longer appear in the URL. If it remains, then you have a sessions and cookies issue.

Chris

The sessions and cookies seem setup correctly to me.

The session ID disappears from the browser address window after 2 clicks and items stay in the cart navigatng from page to page.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I'm getting this too - just the last week or so - pretty certain it's not from osC.

Only a few occurrences a day out of thousands of hits.

PS Almost always comes when

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5"

1. Check your root .htaccess files as it might have rules for some specific IPs resulting in redirect.

2. Else check your access log for referal pages that result in www.rchobbyaddict.com/undefined also note down which browser.

3. Disable your browser cookies and do a test

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

.htaccess is set up fine. I checked it. The ips are not redirecting, because I am getting orders from the same ip also. On the basis of customer feedback, they click back and start browsing again...

And supprisingly, there is no mention of that in the log also.

The last modification I did was 3 months ago and these have been comming up since a month. They have reduced though after setting up the sessions and cookies...

Mostly it is mozilla. I tested the website on mozilla, one strange fact I observed, the website it loading slow on mozilla and IE9...? Ok on chrome and safari...

all my undefined are like this

"GET /undefined HTTP/1.1" 404 5840 "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5"

"GET /undefined HTTP/1.1" 404 5789 "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived