Latest News: (loading..)

Hi.

I use, for my webshop osCommerce v2.3.1, CKEditor to edit product pages (categories). It works perfect. I wish to have the same system (adding text, images, symbols, colors, links, ...) also for other pages; like all pages in information box (About us, privacy, shippment...). I found two add-ons:

1. FCK Edit shipping, conditions, privacy, contact us, index & about us form admin (but it is for v.2.2) and

2. Extra pages-info box w/ admin (I'm not sure this is the solution).

Does anybody have an idea how to edit those pages with editor like CKEditor? Any add-on?

Thank you a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Thanks for reply, Chris. We are quite close. with that add-on I have got additional information box. And I can edit it in admin, what is very good. But unfortunately only the text. I would need all features like bold, italic, image import, etc, what CKEditor have. I need to put in information box (about us) a picture of our location, and I think it would be the easiest way to import a picture with editor like CKEditor. Any ideas?

Kind regards.

@@Gornik

Please read the installation instructions thoroughly, it will tell you how to activate CKEditor for the pages.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Hi.

I checked the installation instruction of Dynamic Information Pages several times. But I didn't found a solution. All I was able to do is the picture bellow. So, the problem is that I do not have any options to fully edit the page. As you can see a copy of the installation result of add-on bellow. Only a plain text could be added. The installation guide is also saying about .sql files. I don't understend it very well (I am a new php user), but I think the database should be updeted automatically when a new modul is installed, isn't it? As I said, I would like to put in information boxes (about us, shipping...) some different text styles and especially some pictures.

I aslo think that CKEditor is installed correctly, because it works perfect when I edit text in categories - products.

Some additional help we be appreciated.

Kind regards.

Editor after installation of Dynamic Information Pages:

Page Updates : Our Shipping Policy Title : Edit this text and create your new <strong>Shipping Policy</strong> page.