• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ckeditor went away...

dculley

I had changed use ckeditor to false so that I could set up the header on the Invoice with out large spaces between lines. Now when I change ckeditor to true nothing is showing up not even the commit box. When I turn it back to false I get the comment box back.

Any ideas on what I need to do to turn back on ckeditor?

Thanks

What has the editor to do with the invoice header? Is your invoice header a textarea in admin?

What do you mean "nothing showing up", where? What is the "commit box"?

Best is, you explain one more time so that people can help

The window that i'm typing in right now is gone. I used this window in Product discriptions.

When I had editor set to "TRUE" and tried to edit the company name and addres it would type

Ladybug Garden Decor

4070 Indigo Ridge Dr.

N Charleston

Instead of':

Ladybug Garden Decor

4070 Indigo Ridge Drive

N Charleston

It would always put a space between the lines. When I set it to "False" and retype the information the spaces went away.

Then in a couple of days I wanted to try out the news letter. The content box was normal not like the window I'm typing in now. So I went back and set editor to "True" now there is no block or space to fill in. Under new product / description is just blank. Under News letter / content. there is nothing next to it just blank space. When I go back and set the editor to false I get the plan box to fill in not the editor.

I hope this helps

Yes, now it's more clear

Did this editor ever worked? rom what you say, I guess that yes

Since things don't happen by themselves, you did something during the time you had this disabled, something you are not aware of, maybe while trying to install an other addon.

As a first step, I would suggest, you check the installation instructions of the editor addon you have and make sure that everything is in place

Thanks for trying to help. It was working just find. The only thing that happened inbetween was that I asked Mindspax to install the SEO new version all I know that they looked at doing but came back and said it was to invaulved so they didn't. I don't have the install instructions. It came preloaded with the mindspax template.

Where can I go and get the instrustions? I will see what I can do with them. I don't like doing addons. I'm not that techical and missing with coding.

Archived